0 / male and female (Vacancy is closed)
2-3 bedroom apartments, 2-3 students per bedroom, items provided include a refrigerator, a stove/oven, washer/dryer (some locations may be coin operated), table, chairs, lamp, and an air mattress. All kitchen utensils and kitchenware will be provided.
- Additional costs:
- $20/week for electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash.
- $100 one time application fee.
- $100 refundable housing deposit.
We will work with AWA, CHI, IENA, Life Adventures and AmerEx.
- Basic requirements to become a lifeguard:
- Participant must be at least 16 years old,
- Ability to speak/understand English,
- Swim 300 yards continuously, demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing,
- Surface dive, feet-first or head-first, to a depth of 7-9 feet to retrieve 10 pounds object,
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.
- American Red Cross Certificate (CPR, Lifeguarding, AED, First Aid) -$200
- We don't accept students from China.
- Pool Operator License - $0-75 (depends on assigned area).
Company uniform will cost $75: 2 tee-shirts, shorts, swimsuit, hat, whistle, and a fanny pack. Clean shaven, no unnatural hair color, no excessive jewelry or visible tattoos
Registered with us:
06.03.2014 (>4 years)
date is n/a
date is n/a
Previous vacancy Next vacancy