1. Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
2. Prepares all food items as directed, in a sanitary and timely manner.
3. Follows recipes, portion control, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
4. Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
5. Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, and organization skills.
6. Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
7. Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, coolers, and all storage areas.
8. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the chef or sous chef.
1. Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
2. Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
3. Previous prep or line cook experience. (3 years minimum).
1. English language and professional communication skills are required.
2. Ability to take direction.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
5. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
6. Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
1. This position will spend 100 percent of the time standing.
2. Occasional environmental exposure to cold, heat, and water.
3. The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
4. Must be able to speak read and understand basic cooking directions.
5. Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
6. Must be able to see 20/ 20 vision with correction.
The individual will work directly under chef and sous chef.
|Countries||Mongolia Turkey Russia Uzbekistan||Mongolia Turkey Russia Uzbekistan|
|Sponsors||IEX GV CHI||IEX GV CHI|